Sunday, December 6, 2009

Experimenting with Bread

Here's tonight's cooking efforts. I made the dough for these in my breadmaker, and on the advice of a knowledgeable bread-maker (person!) on a forum I'm on, I first put the dough through it's usual kneading cycle, then reset the cycle, started the process again as usual this time. Giving it all an extra knead apparently makes the bread really fluffy- they definately look it but the proof will be in the eating.





In the foreground, spinach and cream cheese scrolls, in the background some boring plain rolls. Can't wait to try one!
Am now sitting down to knit some of my second sock...

2 comments:

neak said...

those rolls look devine!

I should be sleeping said...

And they really really were! Will definately be making them again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...