Tuesday, March 23, 2010

8:06pm

Is the time. In case you were wondering.

Tonight I have been doing this ...




But I can't show you the final product yet as it's for a swap on a forum I frequent. Once all is revealed there, then it will be here also!




This is my Nishbel (Noro Ishbel) that I'm still deciding if I like or not... It's currently blocking so hopefully will get some wonderfully lit fo shots in the next day or so.

In garden news, have planted some zucchini seeds in pots to plant the seedlings out, some strawberry seeds, and have planted some broadbeans directly into the ground. I have a purple climbing spinach plant that is doing well, and some self-sown (also known as sown-by-3yo-child) tomato plants sprinkled through the garden beds.

2 comments:

footmj said...

oh - Red Hot Haruni in creation! ;)

I should be sleeping said...

Sprung! I ended up needing more foodcolouring than it shows here ... it was fun though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...