Saturday, March 13, 2010

Guilt

Guilt for not blogging.
Guilt for not spending enough time with my kids.
Guilt for not keeping in contact with various friends that I'd still like in my life.
Guilt for not eating well enough.
Guilt for not exercising enough.
Guilt for watching too much tv.

Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

Yanno, I just really can't be bothered... At least with the feeling guilty about not blogging.

So here it is, a guilt-free blog post, not bothered about how long it's been since the last time I blogged, since the last time I did whatever. Isn't blogging meant to be on my rules anyway?




Some Sunday Swing socks, check me out on ravelry (latenitecreating) for more details. These are not the colourway I thought they were in the ball, but I've gone through the phases of being unsure, hating them, and now quite liking them.




A Leafy t-shirt (again more details on Ravelry). It's quite heavy in some ways which I think will be good in late autumn/winter.








As I was taking photos of myself, it was difficult to get the whole shirt in the pictures!
But it is not as long as those two photos put together would suggest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...