Friday, July 16, 2010

Dearest Dolce Sock #1

I'm sorry.



I'm sorry for the way I've been acting.
I'm sorry for the way I've been talking about you.
I'm sorry that I've chosen other projects over you, and yes, even started other projects to avoid spending time with you.

I know it would have hurt, and I'm sorry.

But Dolce, please forgive me. You really are so lovely, and now that we've been spending time together really trying to figure out how each of us work, I have to say, I really do respect you. You are beautiful.

Thanks Dolce for being patient with me.

I see alot of time together in our future.

P.S. Dolce, this might be asking too much, especially considering our recent separation, but if you could somehow work out to be the perfect fit for your recipient, I might even make you some brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...