Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another truthful Tuesday

I've been trying to declutter, corner by corner, shelf by shelf. It's not easy to find places for things that don't already have a place, but I find throwing stuff out to be very satisfying! And the end result is always worth it.

Two declutters for today:
My cookbooks used to look like this:




And now they look like this:




I got rid of some we have never used, recycled the mini phone directory also never used, put the first-aid manuals with the medicine box... Generally sorted. Nice.

Next stop, the kids books. Used to look like this:




And now looks like this:




I got rid of ripped, unreadable books, and am taking some away to a bookswap I'm going to.

And in the spirit of Truthful Tuesdays, here is another washing lounge. Different lounge, different clean washing, same story.




I like Tuesdays, washing lounge and all.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Great job! It's amazing that it really doesn't take that much time to focus on one area and it has a huge impact! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...