Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Blogtoberfest to you all!

I'm scared already of not making a post per day - I almost didnt post today!
But we are a bit of a sickly household again, dagnammit.

I do hate to see them sick, we're all getting over a tummy bug but I think the small ones are on the better end of it - Miss 4yo came out of bed before and informed me she couldnt sleep cause she was hungry as she hadn't eaten enough today! So she took an apple to bed. Must remember to go in and get the core before I also go to bed.

Though they arent asleep, the small ones are in bed, and the knitting and tv has begun for the night.
I'm knitting away on miles and miles of stocking-stitch on the bottom of my 4yo's Oriental Lily dress.



What are you up to tonight?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...