Thursday, December 30, 2010

A gift from Ysolda

Well, I did pay for it ... But look what's arrived in my letterbox, having fought its way with the rest of the mail, out of the ice and snow, all the way from Scotland...


A package, wrapped in gorgeous blue tissue paper, tied with a teal ribbon, and with a very cute badge to hold it together...


My last Christmas present (which I ordered for myself and told my hubbie that it was from him), Whimsical Little Knits 2 by Ysolda Teague. I bought the first Whimsical Little Knits as a PDF file on Ravelry a year or so ago, and my printout of the Ishbel shawl particularly has been very well used and loved.
I read on Ysolda's blog that she was releasing a number of copies of this new collection for sale which would be dedicated personally to the recipients ... An offer which for me, was too good to refuse!

Am looking forward to reading and using this beautiful book, especially considering the dedication...


A bit of a Dory reference for the Pixar lovers amongst us... Just keep knitting, just keep knitting!

A big thanks to Ysolda and your elves- it made it here and you've made this knitter very happy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...