Friday, February 11, 2011

Don't you just hate it ...

When you decide to stash bust, and you take a leap of faith at the start of a project, thinking you'll probably have enough yarn, better to try than not at all, and all that? And then things like this happen...






See that weeny ball of yarn? That's all the baby pink I have left in my stash. And not enough for this project.

Miss4yo picked pink as the main colour for her first Benji hat, and decided she wanted some purple and green variegated for the contrast (which really is much nicer in real life!). So I began last night a hat for my girl, with good intentions, and fighting against all of my anti- baby-pink urges, to see that smile on her 4yo face when I would present her with her finished Benji hat.

Sigh. Off to frog ... And start again with a different yarn.

P.S. I haven't forgotten the FO post I promised! Just blocking now :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...