Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Ebb and Flow of the almost-start

It's been another strange week here in our house. We seem to be flipping from big events (like miss4yo starting preschool!)



to times of relaxation, like watching summer cricket and drinking good coffee.




I feel a bit like I've lost my mojo somehow. We're not in holiday mode anymore, yet the 'normal' activities (like playgroup and bible study for me) haven't started yet so I feel at a bit of a loose end.

Craft-wise, I'm trying my hardest to crawl back to normal levels of creativity but the Aussie summer heat seems to be contributing to a lack of energy generally.
This was the last time I knitted:



Melbourne Airport, January 12th. 2nd sock, above the heel-turn, no further knitting done.

I did get my overlocker out and whip up some baby shower presents, but that was unfortunately due to financial pressure rather than an inspirational spark.

Sigh. Mojo... Mojo ... Where are you?

Anyone else know the feeling?

1 comment:

Mummyzilla said...

I so understand what you mean. After the excitement of a new year, I'm feeling pretty flat so far this month (and I can't even blame the weather here).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...