Thursday, March 3, 2011

My creative space today ...

Involves some strategically photographed blocking ....

And some car knitting, utilising a lovely new (to me!) WIP (work-in-progress) bag. My little family and I have been driving to and from a place two and a half hours away (so that's about 5 hours knitting time, factoring in of course handing out snacks, drinks, and putting cranky kids arms back into their carseat straps), visiting a new, scrummy, blue 9pd9ou (4.3kg!) addition to our extended family. There's already a competition between my husband and I as to who will be the favourite aunty or uncle ... for the record, I've decided that I'm already the favourite ;)


What's in your creative space today? Come to kootoyoo and play along.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...