Thursday, March 31, 2011

My creative space today ...


Today my creative space is full of doing the little jobs you have to do at the end of knitting projects, like sewing on buttons, sewing in the ends, organising your needles, and sewing on chin ties for newborn earflap hats. 

It's not the most exciting way to be creative, but at least once the jobs are done you can move on to more fun things, like using this recently-delivered yumminess ...


Miss4yo wanted to share her creative space today as well - however, the coffee is most certainly mine!


How are you being creative today? Come over to kootoyoo and play along.

2 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

I love to slow down and really enjoy the last few stitches I put into a project! I am learning to enjoy the journey of creativity more and more, not just the result..though that's good too. Many happy endings to you!

Ginny said...

I have just sewed in a few ends, my project is not finished, its just they were driving me crazy.
So I can happily carry on my knitting with my cup of earl grey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...