Sunday, July 3, 2011

Exciting things ...

Exciting things have still been happening, with all that knitting going on.
I went to my first preschool Mothers Day party (well, unless went when I myself went to preschool [which is the year before school starts here in Australia, more school-preparation focused than daycare generally, but not compulsory for all children, most kids that attend go 2-3 days per week]).

I had to take one of my old shoes, and my beautiful miss4yo and I made this creation.

I wish I'd taken a photo of the display to show you all, but just picture lots of painted shoes hanging up like this one!

Another exciting thing that happened was the start of Pay-It-Forward 2011 - no, I wasn't organised enough yet to send off my two packages, but I recieved mine, from Clare @ Green Valley Crafts

The gorgeous handmade tag- love the lace!
 The package itself:
And where it went (on my shirt) about 15 seconds after I ripped open the package :) I would have taken a face-included photo but for some reason that day I wasn't feeling particularly photogenic!

So Mummyzilla and Ottomania - please email me (latenightcreativity at hotmail dot com)your postal addresses and any ideas for what you'd like me to make for you/your kids - I'm feeling a bit idea-poor but I'd love to get a start on your items :)

2 comments:

Mummyzilla said...

How serendipitous, I am doing my pay it forwards this week as well! I'd love something indulgent, just for me.

Heather said...

I'm no help....surprise me:) I must get back to this as well...thanks for the reminder...my blog has been severely neglected while we were away.Now to try and work out how to email you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...