Saturday, July 2, 2011

I know.

I know it's been over a month. I know. I know I haven't posted. I know you all will have been wondering where I am, what I'm doing.
The answer is: knitting. And knitting and knitting and knitting! My business is going really well, which means not much else has been happening in terms of general craftiness.
But today... Ah today. The stars magically aligned enough that I had about 3 (count them, three!) hours at home, ALL BY MYSELF. That is completely my way of recharging.

So I did a bit of this:




And, excitingly enough, I got out my sewing machine (for the first time in months) and finished free-motion quilting my boys first quilt (more reflections on that to come), made the binding, and machine sewed on one side of the binding.



All that is left now is to handstitch the other side down and it will be done. Today was awesome!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...