Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Let's all pretend...

That it hasn't been almost a month between posts. Ok? Cool.



I've been writing blog posts in my head though. Does that count?
Posts about playing in the winter sun with my kids.

And posts about gardening.

And all the baking I've been doing.

And a really cool post about how miss4yo and I have discovered our local library, and how we spent ages looking for Wally in a 'Where's Wally' book that I probably read when I was in primary school.

And knitting. Of course knitting.

Unfortunately, there's just enough of life to deal with in today's stuff and jobs and little victories and hard bits and the extraordinary and the ordinary ... let alone going back and covering all of that. So let's pretend you read about it, you liked it, you even commented (!), and you're hungry for more.
Me? I'll try to oblige with the 'more' at a more frequent (or at least regular) pace. Cool? Awesome.

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Cool!! Love the look of that bread. Do you have to have a bread maker to do that? It looks soooo yummy.

Anne (I should be sleeping) said...

I do the dough in the breadmaker, then knead it a little, shape it however i feel like, then bake in the oven.

The kneading (you don't have to do much) is good therapy sometimes! ;)

Virginia said...

Might need to give bread making a go!! Will try and get away with doing dough with attachments from my mix master....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...