Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sometimes you need to step outside...

And forget the unpacking.
Forget the search for the giant box of everyone's current shoes (yes, I have been wearing the same pair of thongs/flip flips since Tuesday. I'm ok with it but I would still like to find that box).
Forget the tiredness.
Forget (for a moment) that you also can't remember where you put that ... Thing ... That I was looking for when I ... And then I walked into this room ... And I think I put it ... Man I'm tired.

And check out the new neighborhood on a scooter.



Hills and all.

1 comment:

mum/toddler/babe - virginia said...

Totally!! Hope you guys are still settling in ok. Can't wait to see more pics of the neighbourhood and hopefully in real life pretty soon too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...